Momma said it was all true, then it must be.

I'm lying in my crib 52 years ago, looking up at the ceiling and momma walks over with a Kind Smile and says God and Jesus loves you, and I think wow, God Loves me and Jesus Loves me, and someone suddenly walks into the room with a smirk on their face, and I say to myself I hate them people, they have a smirk on their face, they are a threat to me and my safety, they must not Love God or Jesus, they must be Atheists, they hate God and Jesus, so I associate my moms smiling face with God and Jesus loves me, and I have heard the same repeated shit all through my life and now most people associate Love and smiling faces with God and Jesus. Now I want to associate myself with people that have a smile and say God and Jesus loves me, because it's safe, what safety, it provides comfort, it takes me back to my playpen days of thinking, and now the church members are all looking for the God and Jesus loves me cliche, to comfort them and for safety, because momma said it was true. Now as long as people tell me how wonderful I am and God and Jesus loves me, I'm ok, I'm a Christian, but when people do not tell me how wonderful I am, I see them as Atheists and they hate God and Jesus. Now I can judge and condemn others long as I live, because momma certainly would not lead me wrong. Can anyone see what brainwashing at such an early age can do to people? Isn't this exactly what all religions represent? We want and seek validation from anyone, or any God or demi-god, we're looking for self worth, either from our parents or somewhere, just anywhere. Why do we have to look outside of ourselves for verification? Because momma told us that something outside of ourselves, Loves Us.

No comments:

This magnificent pile of shit destroyed by the god of lightning!!!

This magnificent pile of shit destroyed by the god of lightning!!!
Big Butter Jesus, Destroyed!! In the twinkling of an eye....LOL

Divine Justice?

Divine Justice?
Jebus is in hell...!

This eyesore off of I-75 in Ohio finally gone, Praise Tha Friggin Lord...LOL

This eyesore off of I-75 in Ohio finally gone, Praise Tha Friggin Lord...LOL
Ahh... that looks much better! Thank You!, Thank You!, Jeebus!..LOL