The Atheist Pledge

I an Atheist, from this day forward, pledge to live and think in terms of reality, reason, and common sense for the betterment of my country and my fellow man, and I will never let my mind be encumbered with silly beliefs of ancient superstitious ignorance and lies written down in a book consisting of ghosts, saints, angels, spirits, demons, souls and invisible beings that is passed down and falsely accepted through society as absolute truth.

I an Atheist, intend to take care of this planet and respect it''s animals, wildlife and not to harm another human being through wars caused by religion, jealousy, politics, race or color of another human being.

I an Atheist, also pledge not to deplete the earth's natural resources with an irrational philosophy that a flying dead zombie messiah is on his way back from heaven to destroy the planet and it's inhabitants.

No comments:

This magnificent pile of shit destroyed by the god of lightning!!!

This magnificent pile of shit destroyed by the god of lightning!!!
Big Butter Jesus, Destroyed!! In the twinkling of an eye....LOL

Divine Justice?

Divine Justice?
Jebus is in hell...!

This eyesore off of I-75 in Ohio finally gone, Praise Tha Friggin Lord...LOL

This eyesore off of I-75 in Ohio finally gone, Praise Tha Friggin Lord...LOL
Ahh... that looks much better! Thank You!, Thank You!, Jeebus!..LOL